Bravo Date Review: Is This International Dating Site Worth Using?
Our Top Picks Of Dating Websites 2023
Bravo Date falls under the category of sites that have a lot of male members worldwide and a lot of single women from Eastern European countries. Simply put, it’s one of the sites designed to help men meet Slavic women and vice versa. The competition in this market is more than just fierce, and Bravo Date keeps growing. What’s the secret? What makes this platform special? We analyzed its pricing policy, basic and special features, profiles, and search features to find the answer to this question. So, if you want to learn more about the site, the costs, and the opportunities it provides, keep reading this Bravo Date review.
First, we must note that signing up for the site takes literally a minute — you only need to provide some basic details like your name, gender, email address, create a password, and confirm that you agree to follow the rules of the site — after you do it, you become a member of the Bravo Date community. However, online daters should also consider the fact that this is a dating platform that obviously needs more information to find a decent match for you. That’s why right after you click Register, you need to answer plenty of questions about your life, interests, and preferences — the information you provide is necessary to provide high-quality dating services to you. Nevertheless, you can skip the questions if you don’t have enough time right now and provide this information later (click My Profile, then click Edit in the About Me section).
Members and their profiles
Most ladies on the site are from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, and most men are from western countries. They can find each other in 3 different ways:
- Play the Faces — play the game that shows you random profiles of people who meet your basic criteria, and you skip or like them (you can also write and send a message to someone right on the Faces page)
- Use basic search — if you want to find a person at a certain age, want your match to be online, and have a validated profile, no problem, just use the basic search
- Use extended search — if you want to narrow the search and find people who meet all your most important criteria, you can apply 8 more criteria
Of course, profiles matter, too. And they are pretty detailed. For example, women usually upload 3-15 photos, some of them also share their videos, and more importantly, most ladies on the site describe themselves and matches they are looking for on BravoDate.com.
How to contact BravoDate members?
You can contact other members as a Standard member, but the number of features is limited. You can only like other members’ profiles, add them to Favorites, and send winks. Premium members (those who have enough credits) can also:
- Have live chats, send stickers and files, watch videos sent to them
- Send long letters (up to 3500 characters), send files, watch videos
- Send flowers and gifts
These are premium yet basic features. BravoDate also has special services to offer.
What if interaction through the site is not enough for you? In this case, members can use two extra special services:
- Request one’s contact details. This is a free feature, however, not all members can use it. For example, if you see a lady you like in the search results, you can’t just request her contact details — you will be able to do it only after you have enough conversations (you need to spend 3000 credits on interacting with this particular member) and get close enough to exchange contact details.
- Request a real meeting. If you feel that you are ready to meet your online date in real life, you can send a meeting request (this is a premium feature that costs 625 credits) which, however, can be approved or rejected. Note that buying tickets and then sending a request is not the best idea — the team of the site recommends sending the request first and then scheduling a date which would be convenient for both of you.
As you can see, the website also provides an opportunity to turn online dating into a real relationship.
Once you create your account, you can claim the so-called welcome credits. The thing is the company has promotions for new members and gives them 20 free credits for signing up and 10 more free credits for confirming their email addresses. You can’t buy more credits before you spend your welcome credits — that’s how you can understand if you really should make a purchase. If you are satisfied with the quality of services, you can spend real money on credits. The BravoDate prices are as follows:
- $ 2.99 — 20 credits (for users who make their first purchase), $9.99 — 20 credits (for regular members who have already bought credits)
- $19.99 — 50 credits
- $44.99 — 125 credits
- $69.99 — 250 credits
- $149.99 — 750 credits
There are more and less expensive services, so take a look at the price list (provided on the site) before you start interacting on the site.
Verdict on Bravo Date: The site’s pros & cons
Does Bravo Date fall under the category of the best international dating sites with Slavic women? Let’s take a look at its pros and cons before we give the answer to this question.
- A lot of members in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine
- High reply rate
- Opportunity to test premium features before paying
- High-quality communication tools
- Transparent billing policy
- Only a few payment methods
- Watching videos is pricey
Generally speaking, the Bravo Date website is a good dating site for those who are looking for Slavic matches. It gives all you need to find an attractive woman in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and some other Eastern-European countries, contact her, and get closer.